Our Father's Lutheran School
- Our Father's day school provides elementary education from four-year-old kindergarten through eighth grade.
- We provide quality, Christ-centered education in a caring and safe environment.
- Our pastor, principal, teachers and staff work together to help students achieve success in and out of the classroom.
- The mission of Our Father's Lutheran School is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to educate their children and train them in the one true faith in Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,580|
|Tuition Notes||Discount for 2nd member child, additional member children are free.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Mr. David Burgess|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Rangerettes, Rangers, Student Council|
- Our Father's day school provides elementary education from four-year-old kindergarten through eighth grade. We provide quality, Christ-centered education in caring, safe environment. Our pastor, principal, teachers and staff work together to help students achieve success in and out of the classroom. The mission of Our Father's Lutheran School is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to educate their children and train them in the one true faith in Jesus Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 11.4 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 3.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 12.3 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 154 students
5501 N 68th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)466-0470 12.8 K-9
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?