- At Growing Years Developmental and Educational Learning Center aim of our program is to teach and develop each child as fully as possible in their socio-educational development.
- We want to provide a totally individualized program. Each child will be able to progress at a comfortable rate without pressure.
- The physical, social, and emotional growth precedes the intellectual growth in order of importance.
- Our goals are to have each child make new friends, get along with others, develop educational and motor skills, along with learning to love and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition to be quoted over phone or by email|
|Admissions Director||Thomas Forzese|
|Admissions Associate||Nancy Forzese|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||craft classes, Sports Stars program|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Methuen Grades: K-12 | 127 students
1 Fellowship Way
Methuen, MA 01844
(978)686-9373 3.7 K-12
- Lawrence Grades: PK-8 | 358 students
101 Parker Street
Lawrence, MA 01843
(978)683-5822 5 PK-8
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.