Fellowship Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Fellowship Christian Academy is to provide an educational environment that will help every student to become a mature believer in Christ and a responsible, productive member of society.
- The Academy exists as an inseparable and integral part of Fellowship Bible Church to offer a Christian-based education that will assist every student to reach their fullest potential to serve God and their community.
- The Academy staff strives to bring glory to God by their dedication to the spiritual development of every student.
- Teachers equip the students spiritually by both teaching biblical principles in the classroom and being a living example of these principles before their students.
- As a result, every teacher and staff member seeks to help each student strive not only for academic excellence, but also for spiritual growth.
- Classes are offered from K4 through 12th grade that provide a sound academic education by teaching the fundamentals of reading, writing, arithmetic, the Bible, language, fine arts, science, social studies, physical fitness, nutrition, and personal hygiene.
- Our curriculum is continually evaluated and updated to ensure that we are providing the best possible material to our students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Admissions Director||Joann Spain|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Chorus, Cooking, Criminal Justice, Drama, Sewing/Design Art, Chess, Chorus, Cooking, Drama, Sewing/Design, Criminal Justice,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MethuenGrades: K-8 | 166 students
212 Lawrence St
Methuen, MA 01844
LawrenceGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
101 Parker Street
Lawrence, MA 01843
SalemGrades: PK-5 | 60 students
1 Sand Hill Road
Salem, NH 03079
AndoverGrades: 9-12 | 1150 students
180 Main Street
Andover, MA 01810
SalemGrades: PK-8 | 135 students
40 Main St
Salem, NH 03079
I highly recommend FCA. My daughter has been attending the school since K4. The quality of education given is outstanding. She is reading at least 4 years ahead of her grade level and her class is ahead of both public and parochial schools in math. Students are required to participate in the science fair each year. They are taught the fundamentals of the scientific method and how to put it into action. I am especially happy with the small class size and therefore the level of individual attention that each student receives. This school is truly a blessing!
- Posted by Parent - apste
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?