Fellowship Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (978) 686-9373
- The mission of Fellowship Christian Academy is to provide an educational environment that will help every student to become a mature believer in Christ and a responsible, productive member of society.
- The Academy exists as an inseparable and integral part of Fellowship Bible Church to offer a Christian-based education that will assist every student to reach their fullest potential to serve God and their community.
- The Academy staff strives to bring glory to God by their dedication to the spiritual development of every student.
- Teachers equip the students spiritually by both teaching biblical principles in the classroom and being a living example of these principles before their students.
- As a result, every teacher and staff member seeks to help each student strive not only for academic excellence, but also for spiritual growth.
- Classes are offered from K4 through 12th grade that provide a sound academic education by teaching the fundamentals of reading, writing, arithmetic, the Bible, language, fine arts, science, social studies, physical fitness, nutrition, and personal hygiene.
- Our curriculum is continually evaluated and updated to ensure that we are providing the best possible material to our students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Admissions Director||Joann Spain|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Chorus, Cooking, Criminal Justice, Drama, Sewing/Design|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Methuen Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
212 Lawrence St
Methuen, MA 01844
(978) 686-1801 2 PK-8
- Lawrence Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
101 Parker Street
Lawrence, MA 01843
(978) 683-5822 4.5 PK-8
- Salem Grades: PK-5 | 60 students
1 Sand Hill Road
Salem, NH 03079
(603) 893-0898 1.5 PK-5
- Methuen Grades: NS | 132 students
423 Howe Street
Methuen, MA 01844
(978) 685-0975 3.7 NS
This school has a great establishment in Christian teaching and the teachers work hard to give the students a firm teaching of God and academics.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - gforce
We love FCA for high-quality academics, caring teachers, and bible-based curriculum. Each of our four children is encouraged to use his or her unique gifting to serve and be a blessing to others. They are challenged academically and spiritually. We are very satisfied with the quality of education they are receiving.
- Posted by Parent - LG4
I highly recommend FCA. My daughter has been attending the school since K4. The quality of education given is outstanding. She is reading at least 4 years ahead of her grade level and her class is ahead of both public and parochial schools in math. Students are required to participate in the science fair each year. They are taught the fundamentals of the scientific method and how to put it into action. I am especially happy with the small class size and therefore the level of individual attention that each student receives. This school is truly a blessing!
- Posted by Parent - apste
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?