Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School
- Notre Dame High School is a not-for-profit corporation which is sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Ipswich and Boston Provinces.
- The Ipswich and Boston Provinces are a division of the international community of Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
- Notre Dame High School is a family centered, college preparatory, coeducational secondary school founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, whose charism is to make known the goodness of God. The school provides quality education to youth whose access to culturally sensitive, innovative Catholic education might otherwise be beyond their means.
- A special component of Notre Dame High School is the work study program, which engages the Merrimack Valley business community in empowering highly motivated young people with professional skills.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrence Grades: 9-12 | 1316 students
300 Hampshire St
Lawrence, MA 01841
(978)682-0260 0.2 9-12
- Lowell Grades: 9-12 | 390 students
530 Stevens St
Lowell, MA 01851
(978)452-1794 10.2 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.