The Islamic Academy For Peace
- We are a full-time Islamic school. Conveniently located about 20 miles north of Boston in Methuen, MA. Our program includes classes from Pre-K through 8th Grade.
- We aim to achieve academic excellence in elementary education , in an ideal Islamic atmosphere.
- We invite you to explore our school Please contact our office for more information.
The Islamic Academy For Peace places among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform - Navy blue pants / white, light blue or dark blue shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Boy Scouts, French Club, Girl Scouts, Math Cluh, Reading / Writing Club, Student Council, Yearbook Club
- The four decades of Islamic education in the United States of America, and the 16 years since the establishment of TIA in Methuen, it constantly focuses on offering the quality education It provide safe environments to students and employees. They are a spiritual support to the society. TIA provide parents with the sense of peace while their beloved children are spending long hours away from them. They are connected to the outside world through channels of professional approaches and academic excellence. Students of our school graduate as Muslims with selfconfidence and strong identity. Their identity is Islamic, social, and positive in the surrounding society. They recite Qur`an, memorize it, and enjoy the spreading of its light in their hearts and minds. Staff are well educated, specialized in their fields, and passionate about their mission of education. Islamic Faith highly encourages, supports, and values education, and the whole community cares and supports our schools. TIA is a hard competitor against other schools and excels among elites educational institutes. TIA is the right place for your child because we care, work hard, enjoy our success, and achieve the most among the elites of schools.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Methuen Grades: K-8 | 168 students
212 Lawrence St
Methuen, MA 01844
(978)686-1801 0.5 K-8
- Methuen Grades: NS-PK | 177 students
26 Pleasant Street
Methuen, MA 01844
(978)689-8414 0.7 NS-PK
- Methuen Grades: 1-11 | 84 students
100a Haverhill St
Methuen, MA 01844
(978)682-5276 1.2 1-11
- Lawrence Grades: 9-12 | 1316 students
300 Hampshire St
Lawrence, MA 01841
(978)682-0260 1.3 9-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.