Guardian Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- WHO WE ARE: Guardian Christian Academy is a Biblically-integrated, college preparatory school, using qualified teachers in a traditional, teacher-directed classroom setting.
- OUR MISSION: In partnership with families, the mission of Guardian Christian Academy is to prepare student's minds, bodies, and spirits to impact their world for Christ.
- OUR VISION: Our vision is for the graduates of Guardian Christian Academy to become mature Christian adults that possess Godly wisdom, knowledge, and a Biblical worldview, as evidenced by a lifestyle of character, leadership, service, stewardship, and worship.
Guardian Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Association of Christian Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Language-based|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$250|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||$250 per class and grants student 1/2 credit.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform not required; conservative wear.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||All domestic students are given the Elizabeth Browning Grant bring tuition down to $4,500 before fees. Elementary is $3,950 before fees. We offer several in-house scholarships, partial and full tuition, when available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,238|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Rickie F. Stubbs, Jr.|
|Admissions Associate||Karyn Tarver|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- At Guardian Christian Academy, we are service oriented. Every Wednesday is service day. The kids attend chapel and fine arts classes in the morning. From 11-2, they serve the community through various outreach opportunities. As the day wraps up, they journal about their experiences.
- We offer hands-on learning experiences through our S.T.E.M. program. Our science classes include many projects and labs. We currently offer dual enrollment opportunities for qualifying High School students and we offer classes online for student in need of catching up, or desiring to get ahead.
- At Guardian Christian Academy we love the Lord and we love our kids. Come see what we are all about!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peachtree City Grades: 6-12 | 91 students
300 Tivoli Gardens Rd Ste 100
Peachtree City, GA 30269
(770)632-1710 40.6 6-12
- Eatonton Grades: PK-12 | 423 students
139 Phillips Dr
Eatonton, GA 31024
(706)485-8231 27.8 PK-12
- Locust Grove Grades: PK-12 | 843 students
4200 Strong Rock Pkwy
Locust Grove, GA 30248
(678)833-1200 16.6 PK-12
Pleasant Grove Christian School has high quality education, top notch teachers with the student's education and spiritual welfare in mind! They have the best agricultural program around and some amazing extracurricular activities for the students! I am blessed to be a part of this team!
- Posted by Teacher - Cullen
I can not say enough good things about this school. My son loves it here. The faculty, staff and students are more like family. My son is ADHD, everyone at this school accepts him for who he is, and the teachers instead of giving up and getting exasperated used different methods to help him learn until they found the way that works best for him. He is now learning at the same pace as other students his age, had gained confidence, his self esteem is at an all time high. Not only is he on par with his grades, he is becoming a kind, caring, confident young man any parent would be proud of. This school is the answer to many prayers.
- Posted by Parent - Theresa Creedon
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.