Heritage Baptist Christian School
- Heritage Batist Christian School offers a quality Christan education in awarm, friendly atmosphere.
- The purpose of this school is to give Christian training along with a solid academic foundation in the basic fundementals of learning for the average and above average child.
- Academic and spiritual standards are high with added emphasis on patrotism and chracter training.
- Each students has close, personal contact with well qualified teachers who are prepared to give each student a thorough scholastic background.
- We want to produce a balanced individual who is prepared to take the next step in his or her life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Heritage Baptist Christian School is Strong Rock Christian School (4.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Locust Grove Grades: PK-12 | 843 students
4200 Strong Rock Pkwy
Locust Grove, GA 30248
(678)833-1200 4.5 PK-12
- Mcdonough Grades: K-7 | 26 students
425 Lake Dow Road
Mcdonough, GA 30252
(770)898-9728 6.8 K-7
- Mcdonough Grades: NS-5 | 183 students
151 Macon St
Mcdonough, GA 30253 8.2 NS-5
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.