Montessori School Of Covington
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Montessori School of Covington is to build an enriching partnership in the community by providing families with an authentic and accredited curriculum founded on the education philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We strive to provide a learning environment tailored to enhance your child's physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.
- We are concerned with your child's individual growth and potential.
- It is our goal to give our children a basis for strong character and moral development, happiness and fulfillment, thus encouraging harmony and courage.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Montessori Educational Programs International (MEPI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for current tuition schedule. www.Montessori-Covington.org|
National avg.: 85%
- Check the school website for enrollment process informaiton. www.Montessori-Covington.org
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ConyersGrades: PK-12 | 564 students
1701 Honey Creek Rd Se
Conyers, GA 30013
- DecaturGrades: NS-K | 85 students
4164 Rainbow Drive
Decatur, GA 30034
- McdonoughGrades: PK-12 | 240 students
850 Mill Rd
Mcdonough, GA 30253
- MonticelloGrades: PK-12 | 293 students
126 Highway 212 West, POB 231
Monticello, GA 31064
- LilburnGrades: K-12 | 701 students
4575 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
This school is a representation of how education should be. Students are actively engaged in, and love, learning! Teachers are attentive to each individual student's needs, and communicate well with parents. There is absolutely no comparison, as this school has not only met, but completely exceeded, our expectations. I highly encourage you to check it out for yourself!
- Posted by Parent - latdc
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.