Peachtree Academy is a collaborative community of educators, students and families united in our efforts to provide a college preparatory school that embraces Christian values and promotes the highest educational standards possible.
While teaching to national standards, instructional strategies are carefully selected to include: hands-on learning, content enriching projects, progress monitoring, data-driven instruction, field trips and use of state of the art technological resources in the development of students as problem solvers and critical thinkers.
We view parents, grandparents, students, and teachers as vital components to the success of each child.
We believe that families play a crucial role in all parts of school life.
The Academy embodies its purpose in every action taken. From the admissions process to the identification of faculty, the school seeks the best families and staff who can collaborate to build an exemplary program that will positively impact our community.
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 521 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Acceptance rate: 52%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Language based / Mild
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
burgundy, black shirts with logo and khaki or black pants, skirts
burgundy, black shirts with logo and khaki or black pants, skirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition rates range from $5000-$6900
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Club, Band, Book Club, Chorus, Drama Club, Fitness, Pep Squad, Performing Arts, Piano, Science Club, Strings, Tutoring, Voice
- Thank you for your interest in our school. Peachtree Academy opened its doors in 2001 with a single Kindergarten class and has grown into an exemplary college preparatory school encompassing four unique campuses with over 810 students.
- At Peachtree Academy, we have always believed that an institution is only as strong as the principles by which it is guided. Since Peachtree`s inception, its founding principle has been to serve our community as a Christian college preparatory school that uses innovative strategies to inspire all students to reach their highest God-given potential. This potential involves developing critical thinkers, ethical problem solvers, and young men and women of Christian character.
- Enabling a student to reach his or her God-given potential requires intentionality. As said in Deuteronomy 6:7, "Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up". In partnership with parents and families, Peachtree Academy takes the words of this verse seriously. Whether in the classroom, on the athletic field, or in the community, Peachtree is committed to helping students live out Christian values in practical ways and to pursue lives that bring God glory.
- Pursuing excellence with honor is not just our motto at Peachtree Academy, it is a commitment that our staff and educational team make on a daily basis. We invite you to join our mission of educating future generations of world changing, God-honoring students.
- We encourage you to visit our campuses and learn more about what it means to be a Peachtree Panther. It would be our honor to introduce you to our family.
- CEO JaNice Van Ness
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Peachtree Academy School cost?
Peachtree Academy School's tuition is approximately $6,000 for private students.
What schools are Peachtree Academy School often compared to?
Peachtree Academy Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Young Americans Christian School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Peachtree Academy School?
The acceptance rate of Peachtree Academy School is 52%, which is lower than the national average of 81%. Peachtree Academy School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Georgia with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Peachtree Academy School offer?
Peachtree Academy School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Peachtree Academy School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for most sports offered.
What is Peachtree Academy School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Peachtree Academy School?
The application deadline for Peachtree Academy School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
As requested by the admin of Peachtree Academy this is a positive review of this school!If you're like me and want someone controlling every aspect of your child's life, in or out of school, Peachtree Academy is the place for you!If you want a steady decline in students attending each grade! Then Peachtree is the school for you! If you If you enjoy a revolving door of teachers, then saddle up bucko and get on over to this school!If you like a school that chooses which policies they enforce at a whim then make Peachtree your home!If making tough decisions on which extracurricular activities keeps you up at night, then Peachtree Academy is great! They have a vast selection of two activities that don't involve sports.Book club! Art Club! Drama Club! Science Club! Band!- none of these are present and thank God for that. We don't want our children learning how to think! What are we? A school of higher education?! No! We are Peachtree!If you get depressed over the same old boring student handbook that doesn't change throughout the year...then drink down some Panther juice for Peachtree! The student handbook is changed multiple times and with no notification! Or the chance to discuss changes! And you don't have access to old revisions at all! So you don't have to take up space on your computer! I was once like you, gentle internet peoples, I was afraid that I had different opinions. Then my family came to Peachtree. Where GroupThink is the norm! Truth is determined by consensus full of codified arbitrary directives! I don't need to have individual thought patterns as my thoughts are determined for me and my child!If a steady decline in students attending by grade doesn't concern you! Then head on over to Peachtree! Where they have a limited student body of high schoolers and five total seniors! With numbers like that it's no wonder they have a 100% rating of seniors graduating and attending college!In short, we want your mind... and to be one of our kind!Come join us!Plus, the CEO/CFO needs more campaign funds!
We came to Peachtree Academy in 2015 when my oldest child was entering 6th grade. The idea of sending my child to public middle school scared me! That's why we decided to go the Peachtree Academy route. We have been so happy with the education and this school. This was the best decision we could have made. With that said, next year my other son will be attending when he enters 6th grade as well.
My daughter has attended this school since 6th grade and is now in the 10th. We love this school. Its an extended family. The education is very good. They are always striving to improve on everything they do.
Endorse Peachtree Academy School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.