Peachtree Academy School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Peachtree Academy School Photo #2 - High school students are engaged in learning and thrive in our small classes with veteran educators who who have a degree and are Georgia state certified in their field of instruction.
- Covington Campus located at 14101 U.S. 278 in Covington accepting Pre-Kindergarten - High School. Please call Jenna Johnson or Wendy Hughes, 770-860-8900.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||466 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(burgundy, black shirts with logo and khaki or black pants, skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates range from $5000-$6900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jenna Johnson|
|Admissions Associate||Wendy Hughes|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Band, Book Club, Chorus, Drama Club, Fitness, Pep Squad, Performing Arts, Piano, Science Club, Strings, Tutoring, Voice|
- Peachtree Academy is a collaborative community of educators, students and families united in our efforts to provide a college preparatory school which embraces Christian values and promotes the highest educational standards possible. While teaching to national standards, instructional strategies are carefully selected to include: hands-on learning, content enriching projects, progress monitoring, data-driven instruction, field trips and use of state of the art technological resources in the development of students as problem solvers and critical thinkers. We view parents, grandparents, students, and teachers as vital components to the success of each child. We believe that families play a crucial role in all parts of school life. The Academy embodies its purpose in every action taken. From the admissions process to the identification of faculty, the school seeks the best families and staff who can collaborate to build an exemplary program that will positively impact our community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conyers Grades: NS-12 | 520 students
1701 Honey Creek Rd Se
Conyers, GA 30013
(770)760-7902 2.4 NS-12
- Stone Mountain Grades: K-12 | 24 students
5587 Redan Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30088
(770)469-3056 13.8 K-12
We came to Peachtree Academy in 2015 when my oldest child was entering 6th grade. The idea of sending my child to public middle school scared me! That's why we decided to go the Peachtree Academy route. We have been so happy with the education and this school. This was the best decision we could have made. With that said, next year my other son will be attending when he enters 6th grade as well.
- Posted by Parent - Stephanie
My daughter has attended this school since 6th grade and is now in the 10th. We love this school. Its an extended family. The education is very good. They are always striving to improve on everything they do.
- Posted by Parent - tkele
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.