Guidepost Montessori at Plum Canyon
Designed for children from infancy to kindergarten, our Montessori education programs offer opportunities to learn, explore, and grow in a safe environment.
Guidepost Montessori at Plum Canyon is a new Montessori community in Santa Clarita, just north of Los Angeles.
Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school at Plum Canyon with a tour today.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Plum Canyon is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Santa Clarita offers a nurturing and educational environment for infants (6 to 18 months), toddlers (18 to 36 months), and young children (3 to 6 years old). Our programs are available in English and Spanish, so that your child can become truly fluent in both languages. Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Santa Clarita, CA? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care years correspond to our 'Nido' program, the preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Plum Canyon can provide a nurturing environment for your child and prepare them for success at elementary school, and beyond.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Plum Canyon. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.