- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 209 students
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Polo shirt and khaki bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
National Honor Society, STEM Program, Work Study
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Baton Twirling, DISC GOLF, Esports Team, Flag Team, Intramural Sports, Rifle Team
- Through education and discipleship, students are taught about the powerful impact a life for Christ has on their generation and the lives of others around the world. Using a four stream approach, we work to collectively challenge and grow the character of a child by working the heart, soul, mind, & body.
- Academics:creating value in hard work by challenging the mind
- Athletics:encouraing athletic potential to develop and strengthen the body
- Creative + Fine Arts:embracing creativity and artistic expression to restore the soul
- Work Study:developing essential career and leadership skills while challenging the heart
We work hard and play hard! At Hampden DuBose Academy, our students engage in an Athletics Program that promoteswellnessthroughout our student body while developing a missions mindset. HDA athletic coaches focus on total body fitness while teaching students the necessary skills to engage in sports.
Relying on the network of HDA alumni living around the world, we encourage students to use their skills to create friendships in their community and forge relationships around the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Hampden DuBose Academy?
What sports does Hampden DuBose Academy offer?
What is Hampden DuBose Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Hampden DuBose Academy?
Endorse Hampden DuBose Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards