Hampton First Baptist Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Hampton First Baptist Academy is reaching and teaching young children and their families in our community about the truths of god's love and to stimulate their learning in all areas of development including spiritual, physical, social and emotional.
- A high-quality, Christian-based education with lots of love is one of the most important things that we can provide a preschool aged child.
- We consider it an honor to have your child in our Academy.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Hampton First Baptist Academy is Bible Baptist Christian School (3.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 173 students
2780 Mount Carmel Rd
Hampton, GA 30228
(770)946-4700 3.5 PK-12
- Griffin Grades: K-12 | 181 students
600 Baptist Camp Rd
Griffin, GA 30223
(770)227-8966 4.7 K-12
- Mcdonough Grades: PK-12 | 755 students
175 Foster Drive
Mcdonough, GA 30253
(770)961-9300 6.7 PK-12
HFBA is a great school. The staff is so friendly and personable. They genuinely care about you and your child. They will pray with you or for you in a time of need. My boys love going to school there.
- Posted by Parent - Nacole
This is my sons first year at the school and I can't say enough about them. The teachers are wonderful. They have so many activities, programs, trips, so much for the kids to do. My son is learning so much and he loves going everyday!!! Love love looooooove HFBA!!!
- Posted by Parent - ariel
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.