Harmony Montessori Center
- Harmony Montessori Center serves 24 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the Other Montessori association(s).
- The student:teacher of Harmony Montessori Center is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ferndale Grades: PK-K | 65 students
400 W Marshall St
Ferndale, MI 48220
(248) 548-4154 3.2 PK-K
- Southfield Grades: PK-K | 76 students
23666 Southfield Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 559-0726 2.4 PK-K
- Dearborn Heights Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
466 N John Daly Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 359-3000 13.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.