Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center, the premiere early childhood learning center.
We provide a high quality educational environment to your child through enriched daily activities, safe classroom environments, and quality staff members.
As a staff we are dedicated to both the education and the safety of your child.
If you at any point have any questions for us, feel free to stop in the office, call or e-mail with the contact information provided.
We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen our establishment for your child. Thank you for trusting us with your loved one!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Hazelwood KinderCare! We are located at the corner of Howdershell Road and Utz Lane, just minutes from Highway 270! Walking in our front door you will immediately feel welcomed by our friendly staff and cozy environment. Each room is designed to foster your child's individual growth and development. From our Infant room to our School Age room, our teachers and support staff are passionate about each child's success.
- This center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and sign-out, and strict parent/guardian identification procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCA, NACCRRA Not accepting Subsidized Foster Child Applications
Endorse Hazelwood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.