Blossom Wood Day School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Blossom Wood Day School is to provide a comprehensive educational program that includes advanced academic training and character development.
- Blossom Wood seeks to enhance the preparation of its students through community service experiences in an environment that promotes leadership and scholarship.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HazelwoodGrades: PK-6 | 91 students
8390 Latty Ave
Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
10015 Lance Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63137
- FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
3860 N Us Highway 67
Florissant, MO 63034
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-6 | 317 students
5209 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
3145 Lafayette Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63104
This school is a real jewel in North County. It is small and it appeals to the Professional Black parents so it has a little air about it that is not at all what you would consider stereotypical,for a,predominantly black school. Parents are organized, involved, and I was so impressed with the way the children behave. The academic at this school have a long reputation of leading its grads to upscale private middle and high school. I loved my experience when I visited. Enrolling both of my children from Parkway school district. My neighbor and a church member rave about this school. The only problem is they don't do well with kids that have a lot of learning and behavior challenges.
- Posted by Parent - Bloss
This is indeed a fantastic school committed to turning out strong students who can com
- Posted by Parent - bloss
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.