Blossom Wood Day School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Blossom Wood Day School is to provide a comprehensive educational program that includes advanced academic training and character development.
- Blossom Wood seeks to enhance the preparation of its students through community service experiences in an environment that promotes leadership and scholarship.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HazelwoodGrades: PK-6 | 91 students
8390 Latty Ave
Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
10015 Lance Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63137
- FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
3860 N Us Highway 67
Florissant, MO 63034
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-6 | 317 students
5209 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
3145 Lafayette Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63104
This school is a real jewel in North County. It is small and it appeals to the Professional Black parents so it has a little air about it that is not at all what you would consider stereotypical,for a,predominantly black school. Parents are organized, involved, and I was so impressed with the way the children behave. The academic at this school have a long reputation of leading its grads to upscale private middle and high school. I loved my experience when I visited. Enrolling both of my children from Parkway school district. My neighbor and a church member rave about this school. The only problem is they don't do well with kids that have a lot of learning and behavior challenges.
- Posted by Parent - Bloss
This is indeed a fantastic school committed to turning out strong students who can com
- Posted by Parent - bloss
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.