Blossom Wood Day School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Blossom Wood Day School is to provide a comprehensive educational program that includes advanced academic training and character development.
- Blossom Wood seeks to enhance the preparation of its students through community service experiences in an environment that promotes leadership and scholarship.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HazelwoodGrades: PK-6 | 91 students
8390 Latty Ave
Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
10015 Lance Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63137
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-6 | 317 students
5209 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
3145 Lafayette Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63104
- FlorissantGrades: PK-12 | 296 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
This school is a real jewel in North County. It is small and it appeals to the Professional Black parents so it has a little air about it that is not at all what you would consider stereotypical,for a,predominantly black school. Parents are organized, involved, and I was so impressed with the way the children behave. The academic at this school have a long reputation of leading its grads to upscale private middle and high school. I loved my experience when I visited. Enrolling both of my children from Parkway school district. My neighbor and a church member rave about this school. The only problem is they don't do well with kids that have a lot of learning and behavior challenges.
- Posted by Parent - Bloss
This is indeed a fantastic school committed to turning out strong students who can com
- Posted by Parent - bloss
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.