Hcc Children's Learning Center
Hcc Children's Learning Center is dedicated to serving the needs of young children by providing a high quality early childhood program within a safe, nurturing environment.
The program supports the child care needs of Hcc students, faculty and staff and provides a learning laboratory for college students interested in working with young children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 63 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,400
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
discounts for Hagerstown Community College students and low-income families
- The Children's Learning Center offers full day and part day schedules, two to five days per week for children ages two through five years. The Center is open year round and a summer program for school-age children is included. Meals are provided using the USDA Child Care Food Program guidelines. We offer a preschool program using the Creative Curriculum (Teaching Strategies), linked to State curriculum content standards. Our Center recently received the highest rating of 5 checkmarks in the new Maryland quality rating system, EXCELS. We are also accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Endorse Hcc Children's Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.