Heartland Montessori School
Tel: (715) 426-0350
- Heartland Montessori School is an AMI-accredited, private, nonprofit school serving children in the St. Croix Valley since 1994.
- Our teachers care deeply about both academic and social growth, and our creative learning environment promotes development of the whole child.
- The result is confident, respectful, and curious students with healthy self-esteem that will last a lifetime.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our classes meet five days a week following the public school calendar.
- The half-day program meets from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.; full-day program meets until 3:00 p.m.
- Our primary goal is to cultivate each child's natural desire to learn.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- River Falls Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
135 E Division St
River Falls, WI 54022
(715) 425-1872 2 PK-8
- Hudson Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
744 Ryan Dr Ste 202
Hudson, WI 54016
(715) 222-0384 9.8 9-12
- Hudson Grades: NS-PK
2600 Center Dr
Hudson, WI 54016
(715) 386-6672 10.1 NS-PK
- Prescott Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
281 Dakota St S
Prescott, WI 54021
(715) 262-5912 10.7 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.