Heartland Montessori School
- Heartland Montessori School is an AMI-accredited, private, nonprofit school serving children in the St. Croix Valley since 1994.
- Our teachers care deeply about both academic and social growth, and our creative learning environment promotes development of the whole child.
- The result is confident, respectful, and curious students with healthy self-esteem that will last a lifetime.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our classes meet five days a week following the public school calendar.
- The half-day program meets from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.; full-day program meets until 3:00 p.m.
- Our primary goal is to cultivate each child's natural desire to learn.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- River Falls Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
135 E Division St
River Falls, WI 54022
(715)425-1872 2 PK-8
- Hudson Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
744 Ryan Dr Ste 202
Hudson, WI 54016
(715)222-0384 9.8 9-12
- Hudson Grades: NS-PK
2600 Center Dr.
Hudson, WI 54016
(715)386-6672 10.1 NS-PK
- Prescott Grades: K-6 | 91 students
281 Dakota St S
Prescott, WI 54021
(715)262-5912 10.7 K-6
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.