Heartland Montessori School
- Heartland Montessori School is an AMI-accredited, private, nonprofit school serving children in the St. Croix Valley since 1994.
- Our teachers care deeply about both academic and social growth, and our creative learning environment promotes development of the whole child.
- The result is confident, respectful, and curious students with healthy self-esteem that will last a lifetime.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our classes meet five days a week following the public school calendar.
- The half-day program meets from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.; full-day program meets until 3:00 p.m.
- Our primary goal is to cultivate each child's natural desire to learn.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- River Falls Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
135 E Division St
River Falls, WI 54022
(715)425-1872 2 PK-8
- Hudson Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
744 Ryan Dr Ste 202
Hudson, WI 54016
(715)222-0384 9.8 9-12
- Hudson Grades: NS-PK
2600 Center Dr.
Hudson, WI 54016
(715)386-6672 10.1 NS-PK
- Prescott Grades: K-6 | 91 students
281 Dakota St S
Prescott, WI 54021
(715)262-5912 10.7 K-6
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.