Heartland Montessori School
Heartland Montessori School is an AMI-accredited, private, nonprofit school serving children in the St.
Croix Valley since 1994. Our teachers care deeply about both academic and social growth, and our creative learning environment promotes development of the whole child.
The result is confident, respectful, and curious students with healthy self-esteem that will last a lifetime.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 36 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our classes meet five days a week following the public school calendar.
- The half-day program meets from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.; full-day program meets until 3:00 p.m.
- Our primary goal is to cultivate each child's natural desire to learn.
Endorse Heartland Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.