St Joseph Parish School
- St Joseph Parish School serves 91 students in grades Kindergarten-6 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of St Joseph Parish School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hastings Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
600 Tyler St
Hastings, MN 55033
(651)437-3098 4.6 PK-8
- Hastings Grades: K-8 | 82 students
11125 W Point Douglas Rd S
Hastings, MN 55033
(651)493-7526 6.9 K-8
- Cottage Grove Grades: NS-PK | 101 students
8453 East Point Douglas Rd.
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
(651)458-1781 10.7 NS-PK
- River Falls Grades: NS-K | 26 students
N8226 945th Street
River Falls, WI 54022
(715)426-0350 10.7 NS-K
- Vermillion Grades: PK-6 | 93 students
111 Main St W
Vermillion, MN 55085
(651)437-2644 11 PK-6
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.