Cottage Grove KinderCare
Tel: (651) 458-1781
- The teachers and staff at the Cottage Grove KinderCare are committed to education and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of 10 years at our school and an average of 15 years in the early childhood field with a combined tenure of 150 years! Many of our teachers have obtained a Child Development Credential or a degree in early childhood as a commitment to the early childhood field and our school.
- I am confident that you will see your child develop strong bonds with our teachers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Cottage Grove KinderCare Learning Center, we serve many communities including Hastings, Cottage Grove, Newport, Woodbury, and St. Paul Park. We offer 3-5 day schedules for all age groups including infants. We are always available for families who need emergency or drop in childcare. Our families come to us with many different needs and are confident in the care we offer. Our children benefit from our safe and secure childcare, one of the best educational programs in the country, and the strong bonds they develop with our teachers and other children. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child. It would be a privilege to serve your family!
- Health and Safety are our number one priority. We have a fenced in playground, keypad entry, and written authorization must be on file at our school prior to us releasing your child to anyone. All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid Certified. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff who conducts fire drills, checks for safety in each classroom weekly and helps us ensure high cleanliness standards. Our school is also visited monthly by a Child Care Health Consultant and Public Health Nurse to assist us in ensuring the health and safety of all the children and staff in our program keeping up with the latest research and and standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCA and multiple counties subsidy programs are accepted
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Park Grades: PK-6 | 37 students
1001 Holley Ave
Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
(651) 459-3021 3.1 PK-6
- Saint Paul Park Grades: PK-12 | 75 students
920 Holley Ave Ste 2
Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
(651) 459-6438 3.2 PK-12
- Hastings Grades: K-8 | 98 students
11125 W Point Douglas Rd S
Hastings, MN 55033
(651) 493-7526 3.8 K-8
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 563 students
4125 Woodbury Dr
Saint Paul, MN 55129
(651) 768-3000 5.2 PK-8
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.