Pine Harbor Christian Academy
Tel: (651) 493-7526
- Pine Harbor Christian Academy provides a safe, nurturing, Bile-based academic enviroment for students in grades K-8.
- Pine Harbor focuses on growing children by instilling Christ-centered values, together with strong core academics to develop high character leaders who influence their world.
- Our four key guiding principles combine Academics, Biblical Values, Leadership, and Service to help students discover their gifts and develop their character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Gifted|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and Polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||As a ministry to Christian families, it is our desire that no family who is seeking a Christ-centered education be denied due to a lack of financial resources. Call us today to learn more about our tuition and financial aid at 651-493-7526..|
|Admissions Director||Scott Urban|
|Admissions Associate||Jamie Taylor|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess and Games Club, Nature Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Adventure Club, Music Lessons
- Our goal is to encourage Christian young people in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsiblity, personal integrity, and good citizenship. Christian education deals with dimensions of life as viewed from a Biblical persepctive, and involves students spiritually, intellectually, physcially, and socially to their maximum potential.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Park Grades: PK-6 | 37 students
1001 Holley Ave
Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
(651) 459-3021 6.9 PK-6
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-12 | 163 students
355 Marshall Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
(651) 265-3400 16.5 PK-12
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 563 students
4125 Woodbury Dr
Saint Paul, MN 55129
(651) 768-3000 7.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.