St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a ministry of our parish community devoted to academic excellence, spiritual formation, Catholic social teachings, and the development of life-long values for each child.
It is St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School's philosophy that we are dedicated to: providing our PreK-8 students with a challenging and comprehensive curriculum enriched by extra-curricular activities and the fine arts; creating a vibrant educational community and a shared sense of purpose through strong parental and alumni involvement and the support of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish; encouraging spiritual growth through instruction in the Catholic faith and traditions, weekly liturgy, and daily prayer.
God is present and alive through the gift of the Seven Sacraments; embracing the unique and diverse God-given abilities of each individual by nurturing students to become the best they can be in society and in the Church; inspiring students to recognize and develop their potential while guided by a highly credentialed and committed faculty and staff; and promoting a Christian atmosphere of responsibility and respect with an emphasis on service and social justice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms at K-5, Dress Code for 6-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,860|
|Tuition Notes||There is a tuition range (2760-4800) based on parish grants and ability to pay.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sheila Steinmetz|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Kelly Hendrickson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Before & After School Enrichment|
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton School offers children: High Academic Standards A Safe Environment Appropriate Class Size Positive Discipline Christian Values/Catholic Teachings & Traditions Enhanced Technology All Day Kindergarten Tuition Scholarships Before and After school care. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is devoted to academic excellence, spiritual formation, Catholic social teachings, and the development of life-long values for each child. Children from all faith traditions are welcome. Catholic schools make a difference. Check us out!
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is Hope Christian Academy (9.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Pine Harbor Christian Academy (3.1 miles away)
The nearest preschool is St. Joseph Parish School (4.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hastings Grades: K-8 | 103 students
11125 W Point Douglas Rd S
Hastings, MN 55033
(651) 493-7526 3.1 K-8
- Prescott Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
281 Dakota St S
Prescott, WI 54021
(715) 262-5912 4.6 PK-6
- Cottage Grove Grades: NS-PK | 101 students
8453 E Point Douglas Rd S
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
(651) 458-1781 6.7 NS-PK
- Vermillion Grades: PK-6 | 93 students
111 Main St W
Vermillion, MN 55085
(651) 437-2644 7.4 PK-6
- Saint Paul Park Grades: PK-6 | 37 students
1001 Holley Ave
Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
(651) 459-3021 9.7 PK-6
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.