Heritage Christian School
Tel: (616) 669-1773
- In obedience to God's instruction that we "teach our children the fear of the Lord", and in response to our covenant vows at baptism, the parents and fellow-believers have established Heritage Christian School.
- The instruction our children receive at Heritage Christian School will be a Christ-centered education of high academic quality based on the Holy Scriptures and the Reformed Confessions.
- This instruction will be given in an atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation between parents, students, and teachers.
- These sensitive and compassionate teachers will guide the children in order that they may develop their talents to the best of their ability.
- The goal of that education is that our children will view all of the subjects taught through the "spectacles" of the Holy Scriptures, and that through this instruction the students will increase in their knowledge of God.
- Through the Holy Spirit working in the lives of our children, this knowledge of God will evidence itself in a living faith as our children learn to apply what they have learned to all of their lives in service to God.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.