Hudsonville Christian School
Tel: (616) 669-6689
- Hudsonville Christian School is founded on the Word of God.
- Hudsonville Christian School promotes a worldview that all spheres of life and learning are under the lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Christian education is a cooperative effort of three distinct spheres of influence in a child's life: home, church, and school.
- The Christian day school is an institution established by parents to assist them in the God-given task of training their children to live for the Lord.
- The curriculum at Hudsonville Christian School is Bible based and standards focused.
- It reflects a reformed worldview and meets state standards. The teaching of Christian principles is not a separate entity, but integrated into the total education program.
- The curriculum helps our children become sensitive to the wonderful unity, diversity, coherence, and plan in God's creation.
- Sensitive topics encountered in the curriculum, the media, or interactions in society are dealt with honestly and discreetly by teachers who model a Christian response to contemporary issues.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||1,073 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.