As Creator of heaven and earth, God is vital to theunderstanding of any academic discipline.
Heritage teaches all subjects as parts of an integrated wholewith Scripture at the center.
As a result, Heritage seeks to develop young men and womenmarked by a growing faith, an intellectual acuity, an aestheticsensitivity, a discerning spirit, and a strong moralcharacter.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 207 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- As Creator of heaven and earth, God is vital to theunderstanding of any academic discipline.
- Heritage teaches all subjects as parts of an integrated wholewith Scripture at the center.
- As a result, Heritage seeks to develop young men and womenmarked by a growing faith, an intellectual acuity, an aestheticsensitivity, a discerning spirit, and a strong moralcharacter.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Heritage School often compared to?
Heritage Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Ambleside School Of Fredericksburg by visitors of our site.
What sports does Heritage School offer?
Heritage School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Heritage School?
The application deadline for Heritage School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Heritage School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.