Hidden Valley KinderCare
Our staff members here at Hidden Valley KinderCare are all fun loving, outgoing and caring individuals.
We all come together as a team to make sure every child, who walks through our front door, get the respect, love and knowledge they need to develop into strong individuals as well.
We keep our families informed about all aspects of their child's day, so that they feel like they were there as well. We are all a big KinderCare family!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 126 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Hidden Valley KinderCare! We thank you for stopping by to check out our center.'s website. Our center and staff provide a safe, fun learning environment to the local families since March 2011. We believe that early childhood education is the key to every child's way to a bright future. Please feel free to contact us to schedule a personal tour to meet our teachers and staff. Everyone here looks forward to meeting you and your family!
- Our organized and well-maintained child care program keeps our children and staff comfortable, healthy and safe. This includes, but is not limited to: supervision of children, staff trainings, nutrition, hygiene and emergency procedures. Our center also contains a pin pad where parents enter a door code in order to get into our school. We also have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who is fully trained to all current KinderCare Health and Safety guidelines, which meet and exceed all Community Care (Licensing) guidelines and whose goal is to help prevent illness and injury for the children and staff. Our coordinator attends Health and Safety Trainings and coordinates on-site trainings for our staff. Our staff is certified in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR and Preventive Health Practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Riverside County Office of Eddo, Department of Social Services, First5 Sibling Discount
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hidden Valley KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hidden Valley KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
My children love going to school here. The new director has been making so many positive changes and the teachers seem to have a new enthusiasm about them. What I really like as a parent is that I am never discouraged from popping in to see what my girls are doing in class. The director makes it a point to let me know she is always available to talk about any questions or concerns I have. My rating would not have been as high a few months ago, but the change has been stark. I definitely recommend giving them a try. I'm sure you will be as impressed as I have been.
Endorse Hidden Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.