Hidden Valley KinderCare
Our staff members here at Hidden Valley KinderCare are all fun loving, outgoing and caring individuals.
We all come together as a team to make sure every child, who walks through our front door, get the respect, love and knowledge they need to develop into strong individuals as well.
We keep our families informed about all aspects of their child's day, so that they feel like they were there as well. We are all a big KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 126 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Hidden Valley KinderCare! We thank you for stopping by to check out our center.'s website. Our center and staff provide a safe, fun learning environment to the local families since March 2011. We believe that early childhood education is the key to every child's way to a bright future. Please feel free to contact us to schedule a personal tour to meet our teachers and staff. Everyone here looks forward to meeting you and your family!
- Our organized and well-maintained child care program keeps our children and staff comfortable, healthy and safe. This includes, but is not limited to: supervision of children, staff trainings, nutrition, hygiene and emergency procedures. Our center also contains a pin pad where parents enter a door code in order to get into our school. We also have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who is fully trained to all current KinderCare Health and Safety guidelines, which meet and exceed all Community Care (Licensing) guidelines and whose goal is to help prevent illness and injury for the children and staff. Our coordinator attends Health and Safety Trainings and coordinates on-site trainings for our staff. Our staff is certified in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR and Preventive Health Practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Riverside County Office of Eddo, Department of Social Services, First5 Sibling Discount
My children love going to school here. The new director has been making so many positive changes and the teachers seem to have a new enthusiasm about them. What I really like as a parent is that I am never discouraged from popping in to see what my girls are doing in class. The director makes it a point to let me know she is always available to talk about any questions or concerns I have. My rating would not have been as high a few months ago, but the change has been stark. I definitely recommend giving them a try. I'm sure you will be as impressed as I have been.
Endorse Hidden Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.