HillSprings Academy is a nonprofit learning center, offering tuition-based virtual educational intervention programs for students with learning differences and attention challenges. We serve struggling students from grades 1-8 and our student-to-teacher ratio never exceeds 4:1. Half-day, after school, and summer school programs are offered in reading, writing, and/or math, with a variety of scheduling options to fit the needs of the families we serve. Interactive virtual intervention programs are accessible online from home or from HillSprings Academy campus.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 1-8
- Students: 10 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,450
- Average class size: 3 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, ADHD, Non-verbal learning disability, Slow Processing Speed, Weak Working Memory
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Summer Program is a 5 week program, delivered 5 days per week for 3 hours per day (8:30-11:30 a.m.)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
We offer a variety of virtual programs and scheduling options. Tuition rates differ by program. $15,450 is the tuition rate for our most intensive program.
- The Hillsprings Learning Center is providing a short term, accelerated skill acquisition program for students that enables them the opportunity to achieve at a level commensurate with their intellectual abilities.
- In addition, our program is designed to help students develop a positive self-concept through successful experiences and an understanding of their individual learning styles, to prepare them to be independent learners in a regular classroom setting, and to assist them to set realistic goals for themselves.
Profile last updated:
My son is disabled and I need a school that will fit his needs
Endorse HillSprings Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.