- Hobgood Academy is committed to excellence - academically, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- Hobgood Academy is committed to academic excellence by helping each student achieve his or her potential in a supportive and challenging atmosphere.
- Our school also provides opportunities for students to build character that values sound judgement, praiseworthy behavior, responsible actions, and respect for their fellow man.
- Each student should be able to lead a productive life that is economically stable, moral, and happy.
- Establishing a spirit of community among faculty, staff, and parents is essential to the achievement of this mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association of Independent Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Julie B. Rawls|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Community Service Club, Raiders For Christ, SGA
Arts and Music Programs:
This school is great! The teachers are awesome! At this school I feel safe
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lacha