- Hobgood Academy is committed to excellence - academically, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- Hobgood Academy is committed to academic excellence by helping each student achieve his or her potential in a supportive and challenging atmosphere.
- Our school also provides opportunities for students to build character that values sound judgement, praiseworthy behavior, responsible actions, and respect for their fellow man.
- Each student should be able to lead a productive life that is economically stable, moral, and happy.
- Establishing a spirit of community among faculty, staff, and parents is essential to the achievement of this mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association of Independent Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Julie B. Rawls|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Community Service Club, Glee Club, Raiders For Christ, SGA Beta Club, Glee Club, SGA, Community Service Club,
Raiders For Christ,
This school is great! The teachers are awesome! At this school I feel safe
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lacha