Holy Cross High School
Tel: (502) 447-4363
- Holy Cross High School serves as an integral part of the educational mission of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Louisville.
- Holy Cross High School provides an excellent secondary education within a faith community.
- We are dedicated to the development of young men and women academically, socially, physically and emotionally.
- We are committed to spiritual development, social justice and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 452 students
1927 Lewiston Dr
Louisville, KY 40216
(502) 447-3155 0.4 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: K-12 | 179 students
5400 Minor Ln
Louisville, KY 40219
(502) 968-7744 7.2 K-12
- Louisville Grades: K-12 | 112 students
11501 Schlatter Road
Louisville, KY 40291
(502) 239-3345 14.9 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.