Holy Martyrs Cabayan Elem/ferrahian High School
- Holy Martyrs Armenian Elementary and Ferrahian High School was founded in Encino, California in 1964.
- Armenian Schools primarily aspire to preserve, enrich, and further enhance the wealth of Armenian culture and the well-being of the Armenian Nation.
- We assure the intellectual, spiritual, and physical development of the new Armenian generation through the application of an educational program in which the pursuit of higher studies, the strict enforcement of positive and constructive school discipline, and the maintenance of a healthy social environment imbued with Armenian values constitute the basic rules.
- We strive for the undeviating development of ethnic Armenian education within the framework of universal human values, as well as provide all Armenian students with an opportunity to grow within an Armenian-speaking environment and acquire strength from traditional Armenian values, such as family, religion, nation, morality, and arts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||601 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,100|
|Tuition Notes||Payable in 10 monthly payments. Plus $525 for Registration. Plus $400-700 for books & uniforms.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encino Grades: PK-5 | 73 students
17719 Palora Street
Encino, CA 91316
(818)342-4905 0.5 PK-5
- Encino Grades: K-8 | 286 students
17720 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91316
(818)344-4126 0.3 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.