Holy Martyrs Cabayan Elem/ferrahian High School
- Holy Martyrs Armenian Elementary and Ferrahian High School was founded in Encino, California in 1964.
- Armenian Schools primarily aspire to preserve, enrich, and further enhance the wealth of Armenian culture and the well-being of the Armenian Nation.
- We assure the intellectual, spiritual, and physical development of the new Armenian generation through the application of an educational program in which the pursuit of higher studies, the strict enforcement of positive and constructive school discipline, and the maintenance of a healthy social environment imbued with Armenian values constitute the basic rules.
- We strive for the undeviating development of ethnic Armenian education within the framework of universal human values, as well as provide all Armenian students with an opportunity to grow within an Armenian-speaking environment and acquire strength from traditional Armenian values, such as family, religion, nation, morality, and arts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||601 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,100|
|Tuition Notes||Payable in 10 monthly payments. Plus $525 for Registration. Plus $400-700 for books & uniforms.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encino Grades: PK-5 | 73 students
17719 Palora Street
Encino, CA 91316
(818)342-4905 0.5 PK-5
- Encino Grades: K-8 | 286 students
17720 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91316
(818)344-4126 0.3 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.