Our Lady Of Grace School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 334 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We, at Our Lady of Grace School, believe that each person is made in God's image and that our life task is to come to know God and to grow in love and respect for God, self, and others. At Our Lady of Grace, this learning occurs in a context of Christian community where parents and teachers work together to model for the students the basic values of our Catholic faith and encourage a love for learning, help students develop their God-given potential and teach them the life skills necessary to take their place in Church and society. Parents, as the primary educators of their children, cooperate with the school staff, with whom they share responsibility for the holistic development of the children. The school requires and encourages parental involvement in the integration of academic skills, faith attitudes, and the practice of prayer, Sunday worship, and Christian outreach. In this safe, supportive, and consistent environment, where home and school work together, the students internalize and act upon the values of the Catholic faith, grow in self-discipline, and learn the life-coping, academic, and social skills necessary to do their part in building God's kingdom here on earth.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Our Lady Of Grace School's ranking?
Our Lady Of Grace School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Our Lady Of Grace School?
The application deadline for Our Lady Of Grace School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Our Lady Of Grace School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards