Our Lady Of Grace School
- We, at Our Lady of Grace School, believe that each person is made in God's image and that our life task is to come to know God and to grow in love and respect for God, self, and others.
- At Our Lady of Grace, this learning occurs in a context of Christian community where parents and teachers work together to model for the students the basic values of our Catholic faith and encourage a love for learning, help students develop their God-given potential and teach them the life skills necessary to take their place in Church and society.
- Parents, as the primary educators of their children, cooperate with the school staff, with whom they share responsibility for the holistic development of the children.
- The school requires and encourages parental involvement in the integration of academic skills, faith attitudes, and the practice of prayer, Sunday worship, and Christian outreach.
- In this safe, supportive, and consistent environment, where home and school work together, the students internalize and act upon the values of the Catholic faith, grow in self-discipline, and learn the life-coping, academic, and social skills necessary to do their part in building God's kingdom here on earth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encino Grades: NS-12 | 601 students
5300 White Oak Ave
Encino, CA 91316
(818)784-6228 0.3 NS-12
- Encino Grades: PK-5 | 73 students
17719 Palora Street
Encino, CA 91316
(818)342-4905 0.2 PK-5
- Reseda Grades: PK-8 | 155 students
18125 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
(818)342-8027 2.7 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.