St Catherine Of Siena School
- St. Catherine Of Siena School is an academic institution serving the needs of students from Preschool through eighth grade.
- Our primary goal is to educate the whole child in mind, body and spirit.
- St. Catherine of Siena School is a Catholic educational community of students, faculty, administrators, clergy, and supportive personnel.
- Our program strives to build upon the work of the parent as primary educator, the Church community, and larger society that contributes to our students' education.
- At St. Catherine of Siena School, we teach that Catholicism is a way of live, where each student has the opportunity to develop a personal, sacramental relationship with God and to experience a sense of lived Christian community.
- We foster attitudes of respect, justice, peace, and concern for all.
- We strive to develop in each child a knowledge of the fundamentals and sacraments of our Church; essentials of the formation of a Christian life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniforms are required.)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,769|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||"Saint Spirit" Club, Academic Junior High Decathlon, Community Service Club, Debate Team, Fantasy and Fiction Writing Club, Music Program (with Music Theory and Instrument Instruction), Student Choir Group, Student Council, Theatre Arts Debate Team, Theatre Arts, "Saint Spirit" Club,
Academic Junior High Decathlon,
Community Service Club,
Fantasy and Fiction Writing Club,
Music Program (with Music Theory and Instrument Instruction),
Student Choir Group,
- St. Catherine of Siena School School-wide Learning Expectations We are Catholic Believers Who understand the teachings of the Catholic Church Who live and practice our Catholic Christian beliefs on a daily basis Who demonstrate an understanding of social justice and service to others in our school, parish and community We are Academic Achievers Who strive to achieve our personal best Who think critically and problem solve Who communicate effectively We are Globally Aware Citizens Who take lifelong responsibility for our own learning and actions Who respect diversity and promote tolerance for all cultures Who appreciate art, music, and physical well-being
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EncinoGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
4548 Haskell Ave.
Encino, CA 91436
WinnetkaGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
19812 Cantlax St
Winnetka, CA 91306
ChatsworthGrades: 6-8 | 682 students
19800 Devonshire St
Chatsworth, CA 91311
EncinoGrades: KG-8 | 256 students
17720 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91316
Woodland HillsGrades: KG-8 | 314 students
6061 Valley Circle Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?