St. Catherine Of Siena School
St. Catherine Of Siena School is an academic institution serving the needs of students from Preschool through eighth grade.
Our primary goal is to educate the whole child in mind, body and spirit.
St. Catherine of Siena School is a Catholic educational community of students, faculty, administrators, clergy, and supportive personnel.
Our program strives to build upon the work of the parent as primary educator, the Church community, and larger society that contributes to our students' education.
At St. Catherine of Siena School, we teach that Catholicism is a way of live, where each student has the opportunity to develop a personal, sacramental relationship with God and to experience a sense of lived Christian community.
We foster attitudes of respect, justice, peace, and concern for all.
We strive to develop in each child a knowledge of the fundamentals and sacraments of our Church; essentials of the formation of a Christian life.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 91 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,769
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Uniforms are required.)
(Uniforms are required.)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
"Saint Spirit" Club, Academic Junior High Decathlon, Community Service Club, Debate Team, Fantasy and Fiction Writing Club, Music Program (with Music Theory and Instrument Instruction), Student Choir Group, Student Council, Theatre Arts
- St. Catherine of Siena School School-wide Learning Expectations We are Catholic Believers Who understand the teachings of the Catholic Church Who live and practice our Catholic Christian beliefs on a daily basis Who demonstrate an understanding of social justice and service to others in our school, parish and community We are Academic Achievers Who strive to achieve our personal best Who think critically and problem solve Who communicate effectively We are Globally Aware Citizens Who take lifelong responsibility for our own learning and actions Who respect diversity and promote tolerance for all cultures Who appreciate art, music, and physical well-being
Endorse St. Catherine Of Siena School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.