St Bridget Of Sweden
5.00 (1 review)
- Established on September 10, 1957, St. Bridget of Sweden School recognizes that parents are primary educators and teachers are facilitators of learning.
- It provides an atmosphere conducive to the maximum development of all students, enabling them to become well-integrated individuals with Catholic principles, values and attitudes capable of living their lives according to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- St. Bridget of Sweden School, recognizing that parents are the primary educators and teachers are facilitators of learning, provides an atmosphere conducive to the maximum development of all students, enabling them to become well-integrated individuals with Catholic principles, values and attitudes who are capable of living their lives according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encino Grades: NS-8 | 299 students
4548 Haskell Ave.
Encino, CA 91436
(818)501-4155 3.4 NS-8
- Reseda Grades: PK-8 | 155 students
18125 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
(818)342-8027 1.7 PK-8
- Winnetka Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
19812 Cantlay Street
Winnetka, CA 91306
(818)341-6616 3.9 PK-8
- Woodland Hills Grades: K-8 | 265 students
6061 Valley Circle Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)340-2130 9.2 K-8
Caring school community - experienced qualified staff -
- Posted by Administrator - stbri
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.