- St. Bernardine of Siena School is a co-educational, Catholic Kindergarten through grade Eight elementary school serving the children of St. Bernardine of Siena Parish.
- The school commits its personnel and resources to providing a well-rounded program to develop the spiritual, intellectual, physical, psychological and social skills of our students.
- The foundation of our educational program is centered in the teachings and example of Christ and the traditions of our Catholic Faith.
- Our students are being prepared to be full participants in their faith and the community in which they live.
- St. Bernardine School is under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and operates in accordance with the guidelines of the Archdiocesan Department of Education.
- St. Bernardine of Siena School, centered in Christ, is concerned with the spiritual, intellectual, psychological, social, and physical development of the child.
- The Church and the school recognize the parent as the primary educator of their child/children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WinnetkaGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
19812 Cantlax St
Winnetka, CA 91306
ChatsworthGrades: 6-8 | 682 students
19800 Devonshire St
Chatsworth, CA 91311
5461 Louise Ave
Encino, CA 91316
Van NuysGrades: K-8 | 239 students
7120 Whitaker Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406
ResedaGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
18125 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.