Temple Aliyah Preschool And Kindergarten
5.00 (1 review)
- At Temple Aliyah, we’re proud to offer an active, safe, fun-filled environment in a Jewish atmosphere filled with warmth and love.
- Families are fully involved in our programs and even grown men have been known to weep when their children "graduate" from ECE. Our ECE is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and the National Association of Early Education Educators.
- We are fully accredited by the state, county and city agencies.
- At Preschool, Youngest, intermediate, and pre-K grow, learn and play at school while making friends.
- Your child will enjoy a loving, homey atmosphere where parents are always welcome.
- Music, prayers, celebrations of holidays, and art are offered to children ages 2 to 5.
- At Kindergarten, children are 5, and getting ready for first grade.
- We focus and excel in preparing our students in reading readiness, math, science - as well as continuing our Jewish educational program – and each child is encouraged to learn at his or her own pace.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We offer flexible hours and tuition varies accordingly.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
I am very happy with Temple Aliyah. My child learned so much this past year. The teachers are phenomenal. Most importantly, my child has been happy there.
- Posted by Parent - mmech
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.