- Our mission at Sage Academy is to instill in children a passion for learning, to foster a sense of social responsibility, and to build interpersonal skills needed to help students become leaders in our community.
- Our faculty believes that the best education takes place in a warm and nurturing environment.
- A rigorous curriculum combined with a dedicated faculty and involved parents, enables each individual student's abilities and potential to be maximized.
- The curriculum emphasizes the basics, provides enrichment, and integrates the arts, technology, science laboratory, and physical education.
- The primary focus at Sage Academy is to nurture children's natural inquisitiveness, develop their self-confidence in their intelligence and in their ability to succeed, and teach them to be responsible and independent learners.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call office|
|Admissions Director||Kristi Reed|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.