- Our mission at Sage Academy is to instill in children a passion for learning, to foster a sense of social responsibility, and to build interpersonal skills needed to help students become leaders in our community.
- Our faculty believes that the best education takes place in a warm and nurturing environment.
- A rigorous curriculum combined with a dedicated faculty and involved parents, enables each individual student's abilities and potential to be maximized.
- The curriculum emphasizes the basics, provides enrichment, and integrates the arts, technology, science laboratory, and physical education.
- The primary focus at Sage Academy is to nurture children's natural inquisitiveness, develop their self-confidence in their intelligence and in their ability to succeed, and teach them to be responsible and independent learners.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call office|
|Admissions Director||Kristi Reed|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.