- Our mission at Sage Academy is to instill in children a passion for learning, to foster a sense of social responsibility, and to build interpersonal skills needed to help students become leaders in our community.
- Our faculty believes that the best education takes place in a warm and nurturing environment.
- A rigorous curriculum combined with a dedicated faculty and involved parents, enables each individual student's abilities and potential to be maximized.
- The curriculum emphasizes the basics, provides enrichment, and integrates the arts, technology, science laboratory, and physical education.
- The primary focus at Sage Academy is to nurture children's natural inquisitiveness, develop their self-confidence in their intelligence and in their ability to succeed, and teach them to be responsible and independent learners.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call office|
|Admissions Director||Kristi Reed|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.