Agbu Manoogian-demirdjian School
- AGBU Manoogian-Demirdjian School was established in 1976 under the auspices of the Armenian General Benevolent Union.
- Young children are unique individuals who are at the stage of initiation and exploration.
- In our warm, safe, and secure environment, they are provided opportunities to explore and actively engage in various activities that promote learning and growth in all four domains of child development-social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Open-ended and structured activities are designed to provide children with academic as well as social skills, which are essential for building a foundation for future success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||712 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 15.5 K-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.