Agbu Manoogian-demirdjian School
- AGBU Manoogian-Demirdjian School was established in 1976 under the auspices of the Armenian General Benevolent Union.
- Young children are unique individuals who are at the stage of initiation and exploration.
- In our warm, safe, and secure environment, they are provided opportunities to explore and actively engage in various activities that promote learning and growth in all four domains of child development-social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Open-ended and structured activities are designed to provide children with academic as well as social skills, which are essential for building a foundation for future success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||712 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 15.5 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.