Agbu Manoogian-demirdjian School
- AGBU Manoogian-Demirdjian School was established in 1976 under the auspices of the Armenian General Benevolent Union.
- Young children are unique individuals who are at the stage of initiation and exploration.
- In our warm, safe, and secure environment, they are provided opportunities to explore and actively engage in various activities that promote learning and growth in all four domains of child development-social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Open-ended and structured activities are designed to provide children with academic as well as social skills, which are essential for building a foundation for future success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||712 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 15.5 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.