Agbu Manoogian-demirdjian School
Tel: (818) 883-2428
- AGBU Manoogian-Demirdjian School was established in 1976 under the auspices of the Armenian General Benevolent Union.
- Young children are unique individuals who are at the stage of initiation and exploration.
- In our warm, safe, and secure environment, they are provided opportunities to explore and actively engage in various activities that promote learning and growth in all four domains of child development-social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Open-ended and structured activities are designed to provide children with academic as well as social skills, which are essential for building a foundation for future success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||753 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?