Agbu Manoogian-demirdjian School
- AGBU Manoogian-Demirdjian School was established in 1976 under the auspices of the Armenian General Benevolent Union.
- Young children are unique individuals who are at the stage of initiation and exploration.
- In our warm, safe, and secure environment, they are provided opportunities to explore and actively engage in various activities that promote learning and growth in all four domains of child development-social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Open-ended and structured activities are designed to provide children with academic as well as social skills, which are essential for building a foundation for future success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||712 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 15.5 K-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?