- AGBU Manoogian-Demirdjian School was established in 1976 under the auspices of the Armenian General Benevolent Union.
- Young children are unique individuals who are at the stage of initiation and exploration.
- In our warm, safe, and secure environment, they are provided opportunities to explore and actively engage in various activities that promote learning and growth in all four domains of child development-social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Open-ended and structured activities are designed to provide children with academic as well as social skills, which are essential for building a foundation for future success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: 7-12 | 92 students
1609 S Barrington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 399 students
540 S Commonwealth Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90020
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 50 students
631 E Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90011
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 45 students
2301 Bellevue Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026