Agbu Manoogian-demirdjian School
- AGBU Manoogian-Demirdjian School was established in 1976 under the auspices of the Armenian General Benevolent Union.
- Young children are unique individuals who are at the stage of initiation and exploration.
- In our warm, safe, and secure environment, they are provided opportunities to explore and actively engage in various activities that promote learning and growth in all four domains of child development-social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Open-ended and structured activities are designed to provide children with academic as well as social skills, which are essential for building a foundation for future success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Panorama CityGrades: 9-12 | 615 students
13967 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City, CA 91402
Sherman OaksGrades: 9-12 | 1218 students
13645 Riverside Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
EncinoGrades: 9-12 | 500 students
5031 Alonzo Ave
Encino, CA 91316
Los AngelesGrades: 6-12 | 71 students
1518 S. Robertson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
BurbankGrades: 9-12 | 275 students
465 E Olive Avenue
Burbank, CA 91501