San Fernando Valley Academy
- San Fernando Valley Academy provides Christian education that allows the opportunity for students to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Our goal is to spread the gospel to the world through capable individuals who are able to live and work honorably and make intelligent choices based on Biblical principles.
- San Fernando Valley Academy places a high esteem on the infinite worth of every individual and seeks to provide a climate in which a positive self-image may be developed.
- The necessity of providing opportunities for students to secure a preparation that will fit them to live successfully and productively is recognized.
- Students are encouraged to take an active interest in making the community a better place to live, to appreciate the cultural, and scientific and technological advances of the age, and to develop a positive attitude toward the service of others and God.
- Each student is challenged to develop a personal sense of mission for giving the gospel message to the entire world in preparation for the soon return of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 83 students
8756 Canby Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)993-3800 1.7 6-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.