San Fernando Valley Academy
- San Fernando Valley Academy provides Christian education that allows the opportunity for students to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Our goal is to spread the gospel to the world through capable individuals who are able to live and work honorably and make intelligent choices based on Biblical principles.
- San Fernando Valley Academy places a high esteem on the infinite worth of every individual and seeks to provide a climate in which a positive self-image may be developed.
- The necessity of providing opportunities for students to secure a preparation that will fit them to live successfully and productively is recognized.
- Students are encouraged to take an active interest in making the community a better place to live, to appreciate the cultural, and scientific and technological advances of the age, and to develop a positive attitude toward the service of others and God.
- Each student is challenged to develop a personal sense of mission for giving the gospel message to the entire world in preparation for the soon return of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 83 students
8756 Canby Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)993-3800 1.7 6-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.