San Fernando Valley Academy
- San Fernando Valley Academy provides Christian education that allows the opportunity for students to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Our goal is to spread the gospel to the world through capable individuals who are able to live and work honorably and make intelligent choices based on Biblical principles.
- San Fernando Valley Academy places a high esteem on the infinite worth of every individual and seeks to provide a climate in which a positive self-image may be developed.
- The necessity of providing opportunities for students to secure a preparation that will fit them to live successfully and productively is recognized.
- Students are encouraged to take an active interest in making the community a better place to live, to appreciate the cultural, and scientific and technological advances of the age, and to develop a positive attitude toward the service of others and God.
- Each student is challenged to develop a personal sense of mission for giving the gospel message to the entire world in preparation for the soon return of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 83 students
8756 Canby Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)993-3800 1.7 6-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.