North Valley Christian School is a toddler through grade 12 private Christian school that prepares students of all faiths and backgrounds for college, career, and a successful, purpose-filled life.
Our staff embodies talent and personal integrity and challenges students to excel personally and academically, and to impact the world around them.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 115 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 15
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
See website for current tuition rates
- Biblical principles and morals create students of character and integrity
- Our students score in the 80th-90th percentile on standardized testing, giving them access to the best universities
- Teachers that love to teach, so kids love to learn
- Hands on learning and field trips help reinforce lessons and make learning fun
- Emphasis on creativity, fine arts and technology
- Small class sizes & safe, beautiful campus to foster learning
- Over 35 years of excellent education
- Credentialled and accessible teachers and administrators
- Strong sense of community and family gives students a supportive learning environment
- Convenient location (405 frwy & Nordhoff) and extended care hours
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for North Valley Christian School?
The application deadline for North Valley Christian School is Mar. 15.
Endorse North Valley Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.