Northpoint School & Intensive Outpatient Program
Tel: (818) 739-5231
- Northpoint School & Intensive Outpatient Program serves 83 students in grades 6-12 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Northpoint School & Intensive Outpatient Program is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
9535 Aldea Avenue
Northridge, CA 91325
(818) 701-7675 0.8 6-12
- Northridge Grades: 4-12 | 35 students
20040 Parthenia St
Northridge, CA 91324
(818) 882-0200 2.9 4-12
- North Hollywood Grades: 7-12 | 47 students
10526 Dubnoff Way
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818) 893-4750 10.2 7-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.