Academy For Advancement Of Children With Autism
Tel: (818) 882-0200
- Autism Academy for Advancement of Children with Autism is a non-public school which is committed to helping children reach their highest potential.
- It is our goal to assist students to increase academic focus and build upon strengths while minimizing challenges.
- We at AACA understand that research in the area of Autism Spectrum Disorders is ongoing and hope that we will have answers soon.
- However; while we wait for those answers, as parents and educators our primary focus must be on what can be done now to assist this rapidly increasing population of students to achieve academic and social success.
- Education, treatment and remediation at The Academy is not relegated to a single approach or recipe, but rather one that is fluid and tailor made for each individual student.
- In the end, it is each student achieving his or her best potentiality that is most important.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
9535 Aldea Avenue
Northridge, CA 91325
(818) 701-7675 3.6 6-12
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 83 students
9650 Zelzah Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818) 739-5231 2.9 6-12
- Empire Grades: 4-7 | 3 students
4715 Yosemite Blvd
Empire, CA 95319
(209) 574-9707 269.3 4-7
- Lancaster Grades: K-12 | 45 students
6742 E Ave H
Lancaster, CA 93535
(661) 946-1234 46.6 K-12
- San Jose Grades: K-12 | 45 students
1212 Mcginness Ave
San Jose, CA 95127
(408) 928-5777 282.4 K-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.