Academy For Advancement Of Children With Autism
- Autism Academy for Advancement of Children with Autism is a non-public school which is committed to helping children reach their highest potential.
- It is our goal to assist students to increase academic focus and build upon strengths while minimizing challenges.
- We at AACA understand that research in the area of Autism Spectrum Disorders is ongoing and hope that we will have answers soon.
- However; while we wait for those answers, as parents and educators our primary focus must be on what can be done now to assist this rapidly increasing population of students to achieve academic and social success.
- Education, treatment and remediation at The Academy is not relegated to a single approach or recipe, but rather one that is fluid and tailor made for each individual student.
- In the end, it is each student achieving his or her best potentiality that is most important.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
9535 Aldea Avenue
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)701-7675 3.6 6-12
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 83 students
9650 Zelzah Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)739-5231 2.9 6-12
- Empire Grades: 4-7 | 3 students
4715 Yosemite Blvd
Empire, CA 95319
(209)574-9707 269.3 4-7
Nearby Homes for Sale
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.