Castle Oaks Children S Center
Tel: (818) 800-8562
- 'Castle Oaks Children Center is designed to meet the needs of children from 6 Weeks to -6 years of age.
- Children are placed by developmental levels rather than age within the guidelines of our program.
- Each level encompasses Large and Small Motor Muscle Development, Eye Hand Coordination, Balance and Physical Development, Sequential Learning, Psychological and Emotional, Development, Social Skills.
- Our teachers assist children to become confident readers and problem solvers.
- Our core reading program is "Zoo Phonics". This wonderful phonics program keeps children interested as they master letter sounds and decoding skills.
- Most children are reading at primer or preprimary levels before they leave us for 1st grade.
- Some children are ready for more and our program expands to meet their abilities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Rates vary with Program requirements. Monthly specials are available|
|Admissions Director||Maureen Perera/Keli Wali|
- Hot Meals and Snack included. Dance and Gymnastics Included. "Soccer-Shots" Annual Hearing, Speach and Articulation, Vision Testing and Dental visits included.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winnetka Grades: PK-12 | 753 students
6844 Oakdale Ave
Winnetka, CA 91306
(818) 883-2428 0.2 PK-12
- Winnetka Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
19812 Cantlay Street
Winnetka, CA 91306
(818) 341-6616 0.6 PK-8
- Reseda Grades: NS | 69 students
19325 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
(818) 885-6200 0.7 NS
- Tarzana Grades: K-8 | 183 students
6043 Tampa Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356
(818) 345-3002 1 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?