Castle Oaks Children S Center
- 'Castle Oaks Children Center is designed to meet the needs of children from 6 Weeks to -6 years of age.
- Children are placed by developmental levels rather than age within the guidelines of our program.
- Each level encompasses Large and Small Motor Muscle Development, Eye Hand Coordination, Balance and Physical Development, Sequential Learning, Psychological and Emotional, Development, Social Skills.
- Our teachers assist children to become confident readers and problem solvers.
- Our core reading program is "Zoo Phonics". This wonderful phonics program keeps children interested as they master letter sounds and decoding skills.
- Most children are reading at primer or preprimary levels before they leave us for 1st grade.
- Some children are ready for more and our program expands to meet their abilities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Rates vary with Program requirements. Monthly specials are available|
|Admissions Director||Maureen Perera/Keli Wali|
- Hot Meals and Snack included. Dance and Gymnastics Included. "Soccer-Shots" Annual Hearing, Speach and Articulation, Vision Testing and Dental visits included.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winnetka Grades: NS-12 | 712 students
6844 Oakdale Ave
Winnetka, CA 91306
(818)883-2428 0.2 NS-12
- Winnetka Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
19812 Cantlay Street
Winnetka, CA 91306
(818)341-6616 0.6 PK-8
- Reseda Grades: NS | 69 students
19325 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
(818)885-6200 0.7 NS
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.