Tel: (949) 859-0805
- At Woodcrest Preschool in Lake Forest, children learn academic principals through sensory exploration.
- Children are encouraged to explore the world of learning through interactive learning centers that incorporate touch, smell, taste, and sound.
- At Woodcrest, children are cared for by loving, experienced teachers in a setting that fosters a desire to learn and the ability to work in a group setting.
- We encourage you to visit our Lake Forest campus to see our exceptional program first hand.
- At Woodcrest special care is given to every child to ensure that answers to life's questions are explored.
- Patient teachers work in small groups to explore monthly themes as well as provide time for individual observations.
- Children move througout the classroom environment to interact with learning centers ranging from sorting objects hidden in rice, taking quiet time to read, or uncovering sientific experiments.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?