- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 72 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Woodcrest Preschool, children learn academic principals through sensory exploration. Children are encouraged to explore the world of learning through interactive learning centers that incorporate touch, smell, taste, and sound. At Woodcrest, children are cared for by loving, experienced teachers in a setting that fosters a desire to learn and the ability to work in a group setting. We encourage you to visit our campus to see our exceptional program first hand. At Woodcrest special care is given to every child to ensure that answers to life's questions are explored. Patient teachers work in small groups to explore monthly themes as well as provide time for individual observations. Children move througout the classroom environment to interact with learning centers ranging from sorting objects hidden in rice, taking quiet time to read, or uncovering sientific experiments.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Woodcrest Preschool?
The acceptance rate of Woodcrest Preschool is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for Woodcrest Preschool?
The application deadline for Woodcrest Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Woodcrest Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards