Crespi Carmelite High School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Crespi Carmelite High School serves 505 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the International Boys' Schools Coalition.
- The student:teacher of Crespi Carmelite High School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
International Boys' Schools Coalition
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||505 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1153|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo and Khaki/slacks)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / Mar. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Robert Kodama|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Greenberg|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Mountaineering, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Weightlifting,
- MISSION STATEMENT
- Crespi Carmelite High School, established in Encino, California in 1959, serves male high school age students who wish to pursue a Carmelite college preparatory, Christian education in a Catholic environment. Dedicated to excellence and responding to the challenges of education in our time, we offer a holistic model of education emphasizing the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, and social development of our students. In the spirit of the Gospel and the Carmelite tradition, the Crespi Community engages the student in three interlocking dimensions: Community, Prayer, and Justice. We seek to build a community that listens and bears witness to the divine plan through the promotion of justice in the service of the whole person.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sherman Oaks Grades: 9-12 | 1229 students
13645 Riverside Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(818)933-3600 5.2 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 967 students
1952 West La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)774-7575 39.3 9-12
- Burbank Grades: 9-12 | 434 students
511 S Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91505
(818)846-8141 11.1 9-12
My sons love this school. I love this school. The teachers really seem to care about the students and focus on preparing them for higher education. There are numerous clubs and extracurricular activities for a variety of interests - Taiko drums, STEM program, and all the major sports. There is also a lot of parent involvement and volunteer opportunities.
- Posted by Parent - Momof2
Campus looks good. My son is at basketball camp at Crespi now.
- Posted by Parent - kelle
What happens if my child suddenly takes sick before the end of the school year? What if he is expelled? Answers here.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.