Crespi Carmelite High School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Crespi Carmelite High School serves 544 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the International Boys' Schools Coalition.
- The student:teacher of Crespi Carmelite High School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
International Boys' Schools Coalition
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1153|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo and Khaki/slacks)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / Mar. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Robert Kodama|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Greenberg|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Mountaineering, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
- MISSION STATEMENT
- Crespi Carmelite High School, established in Encino, California in 1959, serves male high school age students who wish to pursue a Carmelite college preparatory, Christian education in a Catholic environment. Dedicated to excellence and responding to the challenges of education in our time, we offer a holistic model of education emphasizing the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, and social development of our students. In the spirit of the Gospel and the Carmelite tradition, the Crespi Community engages the student in three interlocking dimensions: Community, Prayer, and Justice. We seek to build a community that listens and bears witness to the divine plan through the promotion of justice in the service of the whole person.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sherman Oaks Grades: 9-12 | 1229 students
13645 Riverside Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(818)933-3600 5.2 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 967 students
1952 West La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)774-7575 39.3 9-12
- Burbank Grades: 9-12 | 434 students
511 S Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91505
(818)846-8141 11.1 9-12
My sons love this school. I love this school. The teachers really seem to care about the students and focus on preparing them for higher education. There are numerous clubs and extracurricular activities for a variety of interests - Taiko drums, STEM program, and all the major sports. There is also a lot of parent involvement and volunteer opportunities.
- Posted by Parent - Momof2
Campus looks good. My son is at basketball camp at Crespi now.
- Posted by Parent - kelle
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.