Notre Dame High School
- Notre Dame High School, a Catholic college preparatory school in the Holy Cross tradition, educates the hearts and minds of students who are diverse in talent, ethnicity and society.
- As a faith community, Notre Dame strives to provide each student with a rich academic background, an appropriate sense of self, an opportunity for growth, a commitment to family, community, nation and world, and respect for the spiritual dignity of all persons.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||93 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canoga ParkGrades: 9-12 | 1306 students
7500 Chaminade Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304
- EncinoGrades: 9-12 | 500 students
5031 Alonzo Ave
Encino, CA 91316
- CalabasasGrades: K-12 | 1198 students
23620 Mulholland Hwy
Calabasas, CA 91302
- Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Woodland HillsGrades: 9-12 | 371 students
22300 Mulholland Dr
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.