- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,272 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,875
- Average class size: 27 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 10
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki or navy pants and Chaminade polo in navy, white or grey
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Chaminade College Preparatory High School is a private Catholic coeducational school that prepares college bound students throughout their middle school and high school years in a rigorous program of academic excellence. Students from a diversity of cultural, religious, and economic backgrounds come together for an active and varied curricular and extra-curricular program. There are 1300 students, and 96 faculty and administrative staff. The student/teacher ratio is 14 to one with an average class size of 27. There are 66 faculty members who hold the Master`s degree and three hold Doctoral degrees. Chaminade is nationally recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Chaminade College Preparatory-high School cost?
Does Chaminade College Preparatory-high School offer a summer program?
What sports does Chaminade College Preparatory-high School offer?
What is Chaminade College Preparatory-high School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Chaminade College Preparatory-high School?
View the Chaminade College Preparatory-high School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Chaminade College Preparatory-high School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards