Bishop Alemany High School
Tel: (818) 837-5209
- Bishop Alemany strives to develop a community of intellectually accomplished persons who are conscientious leaders and morally courageous agents of peace and justice.
- In fulfillment of the Church's mission of Catholic education and in response to parental concern, Bishop Alemany High School exists to bring Jesus and His message into the formal educational experience of its students.
- As a Christian community, Bishop Alemany is rooted in love, which bears fruit in its members' cooperation, understanding, concern, goals and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||1,257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,097|
|Tuition Notes||Fees (not included in Tuition): Registration $500, Parent Service Hour Fee $150, Technology Fee $100, Facility Fee $100, iPad Lease Fee $495|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Anne Kavanagh|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Drill Team,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Puente Grades: 9-12 | 1340 students
14301 Fairgrove Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
(626) 962-2495 32.4 9-12
- Panorama City Grades: 9-12 | 568 students
13967 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 894-6417 4.2 9-12
- Studio City Grades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
(818) 980-6692 10.5 7-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?