Bishop Alemany High School
- Bishop Alemany strives to develop a community of intellectually accomplished persons who are conscientious leaders and morally courageous agents of peace and justice.
- In fulfillment of the Church's mission of Catholic education and in response to parental concern, Bishop Alemany High School exists to bring Jesus and His message into the formal educational experience of its students.
- As a Christian community, Bishop Alemany is rooted in love, which bears fruit in its members' cooperation, understanding, concern, goals and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||1347 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||85 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,097|
|Tuition Notes||Fees (not included in Tuition): Registration $500, Parent Service Hour Fee $150, Technology Fee $100, Facility Fee $100, iPad Lease Fee $495|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Anne Kavanagh|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Drill Team,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Puente Grades: 9-12 | 1404 students
14301 Fairgrove Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
(626)962-2495 32.4 9-12
- Panorama City Grades: 9-12 | 612 students
13967 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818)894-6417 4.2 9-12
- Studio City Grades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
(818)980-6692 10.5 7-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.