Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School
- Santa Rosa de Lima Catholic School strongly believes that each child is a gift from God who deserves a quality education. The faculty and staff are dedicated to providing our students with a spiritually rich and nurturing environment to help our students become successful members of our community.
- Our goal is for our students to become motivated learners who will develop leadership qualities that will enrich not only their life but the lives of others.
- Santa Rosa de Lima Catholic School is a 1 to 1 iPad school, has a variety of afterschool activities, and a dedicated Parent Board.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Please call school at 818-361-5096 for details|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,560|
|Tuition Notes||CEF scholarship and negotiate tuition is available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tammy Becker|
|Admissions Associate||Michelle Perryman|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Decathlon, Mathletes, Prayer Club, School Families, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Craft Club, Photography Club
- Santa Rosa De Lima School's mission is to provide our students with a quality Catholic education through a responsible, integrated, and cooperative environment that encourages religious development, academic achievement, community service, personal and social growth, and physical and cultural development. The faculty and staff of Santa Rosa share with you the responsibility of guiding your child's growth in all areas of his or her life; and peace is a very important aspect of this growth process, along with the spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, and social.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Panorama City Grades: K-8 | 610 students
14024 Community St
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818)892-3802 4.2 K-8
- San Fernando Grades: PK-6 | 113 students
1525 Glenoaks Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)365-1513 1.2 PK-6
- Sylmar Grades: NS | 90 students
13367 Borden Ave
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818)364-7446 2.3 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.