Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 178 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,560
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Decathlon, Mathletes, Prayer Club, School Families, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Craft Club, Photography Club
- Santa Rosa De Lima School's mission is to provide our students with a quality Catholic education through a responsible, integrated, and cooperative environment that encourages religious development, academic achievement, community service, personal and social growth, and physical and cultural development. The faculty and staff of Santa Rosa share with you the responsibility of guiding your child's growth in all areas of his or her life; and peace is a very important aspect of this growth process, along with the spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, and social.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School cost?
Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School's tuition is approximately $4,560 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School?
The acceptance rate of Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
Does Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School offer a summer program?
Yes, Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School offer?
Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School?
The application deadline for Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards