Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School
Tel: (818) 361-5096
Santa Rosa de Lima Catholic School strongly believes that each child is a gift from God who deserves a quality education. The faculty and staff are dedicated to providing our students with a spiritually rich and nurturing environment to help our students become successful members of our community.
Our goal is for our students to become motivated learners who will develop leadership qualities that will enrich not only their life but the lives of others.
Santa Rosa de Lima Catholic School is a 1 to 1 iPad school, has a variety of afterschool activities, and a dedicated Parent Board.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Please call school at 818-361-5096 for details|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,560|
|Tuition Notes||CEF scholarship and negotiate tuition is available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tammy Becker|
|Admissions Associate||Michelle Perryman|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Decathlon, Mathletes, Prayer Club, School Families, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Craft Club, Photography Club
- Santa Rosa De Lima School's mission is to provide our students with a quality Catholic education through a responsible, integrated, and cooperative environment that encourages religious development, academic achievement, community service, personal and social growth, and physical and cultural development. The faculty and staff of Santa Rosa share with you the responsibility of guiding your child's growth in all areas of his or her life; and peace is a very important aspect of this growth process, along with the spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, and social.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Fernando Grades: PK-6 | 146 students
1525 Glenoaks Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818) 365-1513 1.2 PK-6
- Panorama City Grades: K-8 | 546 students
14024 Community St
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 892-3802 4.2 K-8
- Sylmar Grades: NS | 90 students
13367 Borden Ave
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818) 364-7446 2.3 NS
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.