- Holy Name School is a parish elementary school located in North Camden.
- The school provides a place of safety, love, and education in an area isolated by geography, language, culture, poverty, and violence.
- Holy Name School partners with Guadalupe Family Services to teach self-esteem and peace empowerment programs.
- Holy Name School also provides a basic skills and supplemental instruction program for classified students through NCLB, administered through the Camden City Board of Education; and eligible students receive speech therapy and instruction in English as a Second Language through Chapter 192, 193 laws.
- The school also provides a supervised After-School Program to serve the needs of its working parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Holy Name School also viewed these schools: Good Shepherd Regional Catholic School.
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.