Holy Name School
- Holy Name School is a parish elementary school located in North Camden.
- The school provides a place of safety, love, and education in an area isolated by geography, language, culture, poverty, and violence.
- Holy Name School partners with Guadalupe Family Services to teach self-esteem and peace empowerment programs.
- Holy Name School also provides a basic skills and supplemental instruction program for classified students through NCLB, administered through the Camden City Board of Education; and eligible students receive speech therapy and instruction in English as a Second Language through Chapter 192, 193 laws.
- The school also provides a supervised After-School Program to serve the needs of its working parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856) 489-6720 5.3 PK-12
- Collingswood Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
100 Lees Ave
Collingswood, NJ 08108
(856) 858-1562 3.8 PK-8
- Haddonfield Grades: NS-8 | 171 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856) 429-6786 5.8 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?