Holy Rosary School
- Holy Rosary School is dedicated to educating the whole child.
- Our aim is to promote the religious, academic, cultural, social, psychological, moral, and physical growth of each individual student in a loving, supportive environment.
- We recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Our success as educators depends upon active parental support and cooperation.
- We impart the Gospel values of compassion, peace, justice, and service to God and community, as well as the value and traditions of the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Mercy Secondary Education Association (MSEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(TK-6: Navy Pants, royal blue polo with logo; 7/8th: khaki pants, navy polo with logo; girls have plaid skirt or jumper)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,685|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for multiple children and for Holy Rosary Parishioners. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. A Catholic education isn't as expensive as you might think!|
|Admissions Director||Natalie McCullough|
|Admissions Associate||Brenda Fechter|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Music Town services Holy Rosary, Starting up a Radio/Broadcasting group
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls & Boys Basketball, Volleyball
- Welcome to Holy Rosary School! The mission of Holy Rosary School is to provide quality Catholic education in the parish family setting for children in Pre-school through Eighth grade. We encourage in our children the development of healthy self-esteem through mutual respect and compassion for one another as taught by Jesus. Acknowledging our mutual values and diverse traditions, we prepare the children to be enthusiastic and comfortable in their expression of faith. Our curriculum addresses the needs of the whole child while recognizing the abilities and talents of each child. The program emphasizes a three-fold partnership of family, student, and school.The motto of Holy Rosary School is:“To Live, Love, and Learn with Jesus Christ as our model.”
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodland Grades: PK-12 | 720 students
1616 West St
Woodland, CA 95695
(530)666-6615 1.1 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 28.8 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 248 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 17.9 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.