Holy Rosary School
Tel: (618) 271-8600
- Holy Rosary Catholic School was originally commissioned by the Sisters of the Immaculate Conception in 1963.
- The school provides academic excellence and a moral foundation which instills a passion to model lives after Jesus Christ.
- The school is owned by Our Lady of the Rosary Parish and serves children from Pre-K through eighth grade from Our Lady of the Rosary Parish, its sister parishes of Sacred Heart, St. Joseph, Our Lady of Prompt Succor, Our Lady of the Isle, and anyone who accepts its philosophy and mission.
- The school ministers to each student's uniqueness through structured devotion, expanded curriculum, and offers students the opportunity to reach their potential in a safe Christian environment.
- Holy Rosary Catholic School is an uplifting spiritual force in the lives of its students, families, and communities.
- School Philosophy We believe that the purpose of Holy Rosary Catholic School is to spread the Good News of our salvation through Jesus Christ as we nurture the child to his/her fullest potential.
- Each individual child's needs, ideals, and goals are recognized. Holy Rosary Catholic School guides and encourages each child to grow as Christ grew so he/she may function within the community as a Christian and as an effective, well educated citizen.
- The teachers and staff of Holy Rosary School work towards being good Christian role models exemplifying Christian ideals.
- Teachers and staff strive to make the school and environment intellectually stimulating and love filled so each child will experience self worth and that the opportunity to learn is present.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.